Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
This course will show you the fundamentals of WordPress theme design. You’ll learn about the all the design considerations, from the smallest widget to the largest and most complex page. I’ll be demonstrating the design process using Sketch, but you’ll have no problems following along using whatever design application you’re most comfortable with.
Let’s design a WordPress theme!
What You’ll Learn
- What WordPress is and how themes work.
- How WordPress is structured.
- How to design a colour scheme for your theme.
- How to prepare a style guide and plan your typography.
- How to design the header and footer.
- How to design a wide variety of widgets for your theme
- How to design the various pages of your theme.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Designing for WordPress
For all copyright issues about Downlad Free
Designing for WordPress, author please contact: [email protected] We will remove this content! Thank you!